Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WIPs

Since it's been so long since I've blogged, you'd think I had tons of stuff to blog about. However, with ongoing house repairs, a wedding, new nieces and nephews, a few vacations and friends and family coming to visit, I really haven't gotten that much done.
However, here are a few WIPs I'm working on.
I love pinwheel blocks and I decided to do a pinwheel/stitchery quilt. It's my own design so we'll see how it turns out.





My quilt room is green and white and so I figured I should make a quilt with those colors to hang on the wall. I love these fabrics!





I finished this table topper but scalloped edges definitely aren't my thing.




I couldn't find a laptop bag that I liked (it's more of a notebook than a laptop) so I made my own.






I love the handles!

No comments:

Post a Comment