Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work, work, work..............

I'd rather be at home sewing or doing something crafty. Instead I'm toiling away at my 8-5 job........but at least I can support my fabric habit!!!!! And the job isn't bad.....just look at this adorable tape dispenser I got from the office supply company......
Isn't that the cutest thing?

I FINALLY finished the Crown Royal quilt I made for my man. Took me a while but it's at the quilters so I'll post pictures when it comes back. Needless to say, he's very anxious.

I've been obsessed with pillow cases......made a bunch for the local hospital. I think my favorites are the retro trailer cases. I love the fabric so much I'm making a bed quilt also! I hope to have that up on my blog next week sometime.





We also have an annual camping trip coming up.....and we're tent camping this year so I thought these pillowcases would be cute.
Back to the grindstone for a while. Then it's a stop at the fabric store before I go home. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by sewhelpmedesign.com spread the word and get some more players!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pillowcases, and envy your machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy-
    I just popped over from the Promote Your Blog and Craft website. Cool idea. Love your tape dispenser and the little trailers. I will keep reading. Have fun fabric shopping!!! ALICE

    ReplyDelete