Friday, June 18, 2010

Yikes! It's been a while......

.....since I last posted. But I'm still not sure if anyone's reading my blog!!

I'm on a huge yellow and green kick.............and stars too! This yellow quilt is one of my newest favs! I put flannel on the back in case I need to snuggle a little extra!











I made this cute wall hanging for our trailer.....it's blue and brown inside (the trailer, not the wall hanging).



























Maybe I should have a giveaway!!! I've been making some really cute shopping bags. Okay, I'll finish the bags I have cut and post a listing for a giveaway in a week or two.
'Tis good to give and receive!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the star and the heart fabric. Take a picture when you hang it up in the trailer. Very cool. L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. People do read, but more people will read if you post more regularly, especially things as nice as that wall hanging. How big are they? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deanna, you're right.....I need to post more often. The yellow star is about 50 x 60 and the turquoise/brown star is smaller...around 40 x 40. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete