Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back from Vacation

It's been a while since I posted (what else is new) but I have a really good reason.....I went on vacation for 10 days!!! And it was absolutely glorious! Our base site was a funky little campground in Lewiston, CA. We had six RV sites for all of us and only one other RV showed up while we were there so we had the run of the place. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the riding was spectacular!!

This is me waving to the camera.....I wonder.....are they many other quilting gals out there that ride also? Maybe we should start a club!!

Me and Big Foot hangin' out.
I even got to visit two quilt shops.....the first was Textile Traditions in Weaverville, CA. A really cute shop but unfortunately the owner was packing up to head to a quilt show so the place was a little bare. The next was The Sewing Room in Redding, Ca. They have a crafter's mall there also but again, a really cute shop. You need to take some serious time to go through this place. There's tons to see!
I finished my quilt for our RV.......I LOVE this fabric! And it looks adorable with the pillow cases I finished a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still waiting for Scott's Crown Royal quilt to come back from the quilter. I'll post those pics when I get it back and put the binding on.
Guess that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

















No comments:

Post a Comment