Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Woo-hoo! I got it fixed!!

Apparently my work computer has a bug because it wouldn't let me upload photos. My home computer is much happier and is letting me do what I need. Yahoo!!

I have a desk I bought at Target to use in my quilting room as my sewing table. Trouble is I always have too much stuff on the desk and it's hard to cut fabric on it, let alone sew anything. Target has a coordinating desk that I was going to buy and use as my cutting table but they wanted $150.00 and that seemed like alot of money. So my wonderful man decided he would make a table for me. We bought the supplies and he put it together.......he's very good at that kind of stuff.....came up with the pattern on his own (my kind of man!). We got it all painted and hocus-pocus.....I have a cutting table!!  And it goes perfectly with my desk










New Cutting Table










Desk from Target (all the stuff came from me)







I tried some baking last week......I haven't made pies in YEARS and this one turned out really good with one exception. I covered the pie before it was completely cooled and the crust got soggy. Not to worry.....we added some vanilla ice cream and it was delicious!!!!















Here is the super cute needle keeper I won from Becky over at The Patchwork Posse. Isn't it adorable?? She even included some needles (very thoughtful).


















Okay, now that I have my blog back up and working, I'm feeling much better. Whew!!!


Hope everyone's having a great week!! Thanks for stopping by!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It worked!! Love your desk and cutting table, they both look great and very practical. If you got the pink one, I'll probably get the blue one - my favorite color! Becky chose well :)
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete