Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Hop

I can't wait for the blog hop to start! Only six more days!!!!
Fall-o-ween Blog Hop - Boooooooooooooo!
10 designers and 10 days of blog hopping. What more could a Halloween lover want? Uh, maybe someone to help me make up my mind on a halloween costume. I'm thinking of going as Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials. She cracks me up. Or Jack from Jack in the Box. Who says it has to be a guy? Maybe Jack is short for Jacqueline!!

I'm super excited about attending Tracy's Plumcute Designs stitchery class in Livermore this Thursday.
Quilting in the Garden
I'm taking the day off work (which is even better) to attend the class and enjoy the beautiful outdoor quilts. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, if somewhat warm. Luckily I like the heat.

Enjoy your Tuesday,
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in your class. They are always so much fun. I am going to hop over and check out the blog hop--thanks for the heads up!
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete