Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween baglets & Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

I call these my Halloween baglets cuz they're a smaller size bag......but still big enough to hold lots of halloween goodies. The labels are from Sweetwater's Label Club and they are perfect. When you join their club (I think it's only around $6), you get four labels plus a personalized label with your name on it and a pattern for their monthly project. This month's pattern included a bag but I decided to put my labels on some canvas bags in my stash of craft stuff...............

I think I need to add some black/orange trim on these also.
Here's a close up of the label. I put them on a black/orange background before applying to the bag.







Forgot to turn the automatic date off my camera again.....apparently my camera is stuck in July.

This set of salt & pepper shakers is THE CUTEST!! My friend Dino was in Pismo Beach, Ca and saw these....he knew Scotty and I would love them and you know what, he's right!! They have a magnet where the lips are so they kiss. Adorable.









Last weekend we went to an outdoor concert at Villa Montalvo......Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They are a jazzy swing band and we go all out.....dressing the part even! Oh my gosh, what a beautiful venue.

My Scotty looking like one cool cat!!











Alicia and I being silly. What a beautiful evening for an outdoor concert.

1 comment:

  1. What fun treat bags!!! Very cute! The concert sounds fun--you guys looked great.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete