Monday, September 13, 2010

UFO finally finished!!! Yippee!

This is the Crown Royal quilt I finally finished for my Scotty. He asked for this quilt well over a year ago and he took possession last night. It was alot of work but he loves it so it was worth it. He's 6'2" tall and he's holding the quilt over his head so it's definitely long enough for him.
The bad part is I had my 'automatic date' feature turned off my camera and I took these pictures last night and somehow the date feature is back on. And of course, it's the wrong date! Argh!!

Don't be alarmed......we did not drink all the Crown Royal it took to make this quilt. We bought some of the bags on ebay and alot of our friends have been giving us bags also. For those of you not familiar with Crown Royal, it's a whiskey that comes wrapped in a purple felt bag. Anyway, Scott will be the envy of his friends when he goes on his 'guys weekend'.




Close up.









This is the label on the back. Cute, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! And so much work! Isn't it wonderful when you finish a project like that!
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete